Sponsors

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Inna's Wishful Thinking

My blogger friend Rosa, I got to know her from Makoy's contest. She is a wonderful blogger and a mama of one. Inna's Wishful Thinking is created by Rosa for her baby girl. Inna is born in Hawaii and this is the blog where you can find her development.

A parenting blog of Rosa to share her experienced taking care of Inna. What every girl's dream? You can find out at her blog, a space of her own, so many wonderful pictures of Inna, from baby until now. Love Inna's picture she is so cute and you will feel the same. You can see the picture once you visit the blog.

Inna's birthday is coming up on 19 November, I am sure Rosa has got a plan for her. I bet you want to know how is the Birthday Celebration. Inna's Wishful Thinking is everything about Inna and a blog of Rosa blog about her ramblings.

I am visiting this blog often to see Inna's development. You can ask Rosa about parenting too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment