Sponsors

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It's Not Always About Me

Today blog review is It's Not Always About Me, this blog belongs to Yuuki. She is having huge contest at her blog. Yesterday I cannot visit her blog as it shows bandwidth Limit Exceed, I am glad to see that the blog is now back so I can continue my work on her blog contest. This is not the only blog that experience the bandwidth limit exceed, her another blog oBizz also the same it was at least 24 hours not available to view the blog. I know I would freak out if this happen to my blogs.

Yuuki is pinay blogger and she has total of seven blogs to maintain. This blog is mostly about Yuuki but now you can find that she is busy with MMS, that's Meet My Sponsor blog review for her contest. It is this blog and Drama Queen blog having the twin blogversary.

Overall It's Not Always About Me is easy to browse and view. I like the pink three columns template of this blog. Yuuki loves to read books, she loves shopping, and she's a gamer as she loves to play games on computer and facebook.



This is a blog review entry for Yuuki’s TwinBlogversary Contest.


No comments:

Post a Comment