Sponsors

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Review: In My Psyche

Today blog review is In My Psyche, this blog author is Peppermayo. This blog is using two columns template, look at the header it is so cute. I like this latest post about hair care tips from Peppermayo. I agree using the conditioner for the end of the hair. I also need to find the wide toothed comb to prevent hair breakage. Click on the link to find out more tips.

I like her detail post of the shower loot, she has description of each product too. This is her post about the Girls Talk, check out as you can see the picture of the product too.

Peppermayo have so much to share with you on why she chooses Peppermayo name. I know part of this name have to do with mayonise. She updates her blog every day, you can find interesting post to read. She is simple home maker that loves to blog. She blogs about her life and her hubby too, for more detail just visit this blog.

This is a blog review entry for Yuuki’s TwinBlogversary Contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment